For more than 18 years, partners from all over the world entrust Westhoff Fine Arts with the organisation of prestigious and bespoke art exhibitions: The many years of expertise in conceiving and managing exhibitions and our excellent international network with leading museums, galleries, collectors and artists have been the basis for highly awarded exhibitions. Modern art is at the core of our activity which embraces exhibitions of Impressionism, German Expressionism, photography and fashion as well as touring exhibitions of renowned collections worldwide.
Establishing connections and making private collections and museum collections travel:
- We place prestigious collections in international museum venues
- The in-depth knowledge of the local conditions in Asia and Europe and of our financially sound partners create confidence with lenders.
- Our close contacts make possible exciting cooperations with partners from Asia and Europe.
Conception and content development:
- generating new ideas and conceptions for exhibitions
- designing exhibition programs for newly established museums in Asia
- projects and contents developed in close curatorial cooperation with our partners
- creation of catalogue concepts, installation plans, texts for press kits
Exhibition coordination and comprehensive advice:
- advice in all contractually relevant matters from the first idea to the opening
- budget planning, best insurance and transport estimates, loan requests
- setting up of exhibition contracts with the lender and the venue